Thank your for taking interest in Kennebec landscaping winter snow shoveling programs. The season beings December 1 and ends March 31. The snow would be shoveled within 24 hours after the end of a snowfall measuring 1-2 inches or more depending on the snow removal service you order. Times may vary due to staffing, equipment and with heavy snowfalls. In addition we do not shovel snow between 10pm to 6am and we are not usually able to start in residential areas until after 9am. Kennebec offers 3 types of snow removal services:
Kennebec Offers 3 Types of Snow Removal Services:
Includes shoveling snowfalls 2” and over
- Seasonal snow shoveling when there is an accumulation of 2” or more of snow within a snowfall. Snowfalls of less then 2” of accumulation are the responsibility of the homeowner to shovel.
- Note: With this package you will get a build up of packed snow and ice if you do not shovel the snowfalls of less than 2” and salt your property.
Includes shoveling snowfalls 2” and over plus salt
- Seasonal snow shoveling when there is an accumulation of 2” or more of snow within a snowfall plus salting. Snowfalls of less then 2” of accumulation are the responsibility of the homeowner to shovel.
Includes shoveling all snowfalls plus salt
- The best program to ensure your driveway and walkways are cleared down to the pavement and remain that way through the season. Snow shoveling and salting service for each snowfall plus salting combined.
Kennebec Landscaping offers flexible payment options. We have 3 payment schedules for the winter season.
- Customers can pay the full amount owing on their snow removal estimate by January 1
- Receive a 10% off the initial estimate for the season if payment is received by November 15
- Customers can pay for the season in 3 installments due on November 15, December 1, and January 1